The Design Sprint is a strategy designed by Jake Knapp from Google Ventures. “Solve big problems and test new ideas in just 5 days!” Increase office creativity and productivity with this revolutionary new work strategy.
This product design and business strategy is used by Google, Blue Bottle Coffee, Rosetta Stone, Gimlet Media, Shopify, Trulia, and many more.
- 100 Sheets of A4 White Paper
- 1 Roll of Masking Tape
- 12 stacks of 3″ x 5″ Post It Notes
- 10 black Paper Mate Flair pens
- 10 Green Expo whiteboard markers
- 10 Red Expo Whiteboard Markers,
- 10 Black Expo Whiteboard Markers
- 5 Manilla File Folders
- 3 Elmers’ Glue Sticks
- 200 1/4″ Blue Chroma Dot Stickers
- 100 3/4″ Red Chroma Dot Stickers
This Design Sprint Kit does not include any Time Timers.
Design Sprint Kits are not affiliated nor partnered with Google or Google Ventures.